Monday, March 14, 2011

Photos Update:

2nd Day at Riverside, California for Denny's, Target, Old Navy and etc.


Sam and Jasmine





My breakfast, which I didn't managed to finish, too much!

With my tea (lemon + honey style)





"I see you"




Hengyin, Pearl, Sam





The little girl gave me a flower :)



Some gigantic shoe store, shoes go in sizes, not designs



How to finish!? (I didn't buy it)



Will spam this when I reach Orlando. Yippee!





Mini-size can drinks!


I don't like Dr Pepper :(


Found everywhere in the hyper mart (Is it called like that?)













Hidden Graffiti





Lothian Buffet Restaurant where I had dinner and cleared my plates on this thing that look like the sushi buffet line



School starts tomorrow! Dreadz. 1 more week at Riverside then I'll be off to Orlando.

No comments: