Friday, February 14, 2014

元宵节快乐与情人节快乐!

Hey! Just finished my second last examination (of my life if I don't pursue Masters) today and feeling slightly more relieved. Although I've been more worried for the last paper than this one. Did not do as good as I expect myself to for it, but answered to my best ability to whatever I have studied. Ah! Hope it'll turn out not too bad!


Received a call and rushed down to meet KK outside my school. Turns out he is waiting for me already. Surprise surprise ^_^ Went for a simple meal at Paradise Dynasty at Causeway Point branch. First time eating here! I like the la mian and the fried rice best. The rest is okay standard. Potato was bad.


Received really really pretty cupcakes from him, ooooh I love it ^_^ Love to look at it, but I don't like cakes lol. Tried one already and it is not too bad (except the fondant, unless you love sweet stuff).


They have pink ones! For Valentine's day special I guess ahaha. Too bad I like blue so mine has to be personalised ^_^


Last picture of me with my presents today to end off this post. 92 + 7 blue roses... With a lit up heart and a plastic ring lol. Happy happy happy although we only literally ate and then I came back home for revision.


Feeling very happy because my family loves me and also... 

kk ^_^v

xoxoxo




No comments: