Monday, February 24, 2014

Life after exams

Hasn't really sunk in yet, that feeling of... freedom or, completion of my final studies. Thought a lot and decided what is best for now, and I guess I'll have the true feeling when I finish my 7K dissertation. Which I seriously have to get started on doing. So undisciplined!!!

Took up a few jobs right after exams because I had quite a long break and, also the period where I was sick for 3 weeks, partly for the money, and also to feel busy again. Yeah, no matter how much I love to do nothing at home, I enjoy it better when it is an 'off' day from a busy week, and not when everyday is just the same. I feel unhappy if I have a few days in my calendar of nothing but just a meet up for a meal a day. Feels like I wasted the day.

Would I get used to events and activations? I'm not sure, and I get tired easily from...heels. And smiling. Got to brush up on that because my future career certainly requires me to do that.

Which reminds me of the interview I am going on my birthday...uh -_-

On a look out for careers...

No comments: