Monday, May 15, 2017

Fresh start!

Changed my painfully perfect (at least to me) CSS codes to a classic format using the themes provided by Blogger. It was nice but too personal and immature. I would like to revive this space slowly but surely. Starting in the simplest layout lol.

Previously after I stopped blogging, I resorted to other platforms to express my thoughts and feelings. Those platforms are filled with others' sharing of styles, expressions and stories and I realise they have been influencing me to feel a certain way; like I am conforming or adapting to their emotions and way of life.

But that isn't how I want my life to be. Although at the start it gave me inspirations on how to write, share my thoughts (I am not very good at that TBH), but it slowly made me lose my direction and very often, I have been sharing happy moments because I should, not because it happened and I wanted to, and I hid sad moments because I thought it would look out of place in a social media platform filled with joy and happiness.

So I hope I can come back here, write on a fresh page and just share whatever I am feeling, in the moment.

Be right back about how my life has been. X

No comments: