Monday, July 10, 2017

I dreamed about my wedding proposal

Wait, what? For real? Wing you serious?

That was the reaction to myself when I woke up. And it was so intriguing that I remember 99% of the details for an extended period of time beyond a normal dream's capacity in my memory bank and most of the details vividly even after two days. I could even sketch it out on paper from the first scenario up to the end right before I woke up, and my drawing is atrocious.

This is the first time it has happened to me, ever. I mean I have definitely tried to visualise it before, i mean which little girl hasn't? It has varied from different guys I have previously dated, but I haven't really got down to really imagining it with S. And suddenly the entire idea, fully conceptualised,  pushed its way into my subconsciousness, without any warning, shocking me to the point that I laughed as I got out of bed that morning just last week.

After putting in quite a lot of time deciphering the dream bit by bit, I can see that bits and pieces of it are definitely inspired from what I have seen or read from proposals that I really liked. But the funny thing is that it wasn't a perfect combination of those scenes that inspires me. Rather, it was filled with life-like mistakes that I can expect happening, which made it even more realistic.

Am I going crazy yet? :'D

No comments: