Friday, April 13, 2018

How To: Slimmer face without any invasive methods

I always had concerns about my face bcos I do not have a strong jawline and that sometimes make my face look really round as compared to the side point of view. So I consulted with Dr Elias Tam at the EHA Clinic and he introduced the HiFU Plus treatment (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) that helps to contour as it lifts the cheeks area. It is a one-off treatment that stimulates natural collagen production and targets skin lifting, tightening and rejuvenation without going under the knife or needles!





Firstly, the area of treatment will be cleaned~


Comfy~


Brought into another room for photo taking~


Looks something like that.. close up.



Mug shot time xD



Left side


Right side... lol



Another room... The treatment begins...


and the HiFU gel will be applied!


Then, Dr Elias directed force on my face with the device in really fast motions. Before I know it, the treatment is complete!



Checking after 1-2 minutes of the treatment

Continue~


I get to see the difference of one side before continuing... I was like oh god please continue if not I look super lopsided LOL it was a huge lifting difference! Love it~

Another side now :)


Also did my neck area cos fatty double chins...


After!


Happy me with the weird ass hairband


Here is a video of the process~


It was so quick and effective and I am very happy with the result :D Why be envious of the v-line when there is HiFU? ;)






No comments: