Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Blue Roses...

Hello!

Slept for a few hours last week after work and got called up for a special date...

Totally didn't expect to receive the biggest bouquet of roses in my life on that day...


They are still alive in my room now by the way... hahaha. My room smells like roses everyday ^_^

Had dim sum... just nice I also craving for it. At this turquoise themed restaurant at Raffles Place; Paradise Pavillion :D


Watched a movie... Thor! Yes I am going to be one of the steretypical girls and swoon over 'Loki' because he is simply charming and funny in the whole movie, and when he outsmart his brother at the end with his wit and intelligence... I just.. I cannot. Lol.

Then had Akashi for dinner... ATAS Japanese casual dining, unagi and the other Aburi sushi were good ^_^


Very happy day that day... ^_^


More updates about the date (ya, more activities in between that made me very very happy) when I upload the pictures ba :)


No comments: