Wednesday, November 20, 2013

iPhone 5S Gold

Hello... so I lost my phone last weekend... it was really depressing and I got into a really dramatic chase with police, friends and strangers helping me track and all, up till the thief figured out how to switch my phone off and thus it has been offline ever since. I was probably... half an hour late? I pat myself on the shoulder still, for reacting fast but then it was nevertheless a futile attempt... However I got to know iOS 7  prevents theft so basically once the thief had switched my phone off, it is as useless as a piece of plastic without my apple ID and password (to do factory reset). The maximum damage is to sell the phone to anyone who would still buy it, to take out the parts of the phone and sell. I am pretty comforted by that fact and slowly got over it with food and good company. I was very upset for I loved the new phone case very much and had only used it for a week (actually, 6 days). The rest of the data are pretty much back up except my Notes which I can do without...



To make things better, I managed to figure out a way to lessen the financial burden of getting a new phone, and the availability of the gold version, delivered to my door step. All thanks to my brain, Singtel staff, Justin and other friends. I have just synchronized the new device with my last iCloud back up and feeling all fresh (start a new right?) Let's hope this phone makes much better memories than the previous one. 

No comments: