Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Winter has entered our spring.

Feels like a good reminder every time I am on this platform. How much things have changed, or not. I am back here for a few minutes while waiting to go to the airport. I should feel much lighter than other times like this because I am going to embark on this journey that I've aimed and wished for, and it is going to really happen (thank you God), but somehow, feeling the rain, I am with a heavy heart.

I believe I might have borrowed some happiness in advance, and now I am paying what I owe the future. To the medicine to my illness, I am truly grateful. I didn't know what can possibly be the cure, or if there was even one to begin with. This speedy recovery would not have happened without the storms and the rainbows. But I guess I had consumed it all in order to make myself feel better.

I want to do some spring cleaning to my room. There are things that meant something to me during my last spring cleaning, and now they are redundant.

In the mood to pen down my thoughts, but time is not in this blog's favour so, till later. x

No comments: